I AM THAT YOGA
Natural Cork Alignment | 5mm Thick Yoga Mat
The Natural Cork Yoga Mat is made from extremely soft, non-slip recycled cork and backed onto natural tree rubber.
Cork naturally contains anti-microbial properties that resist mould, mildew and bad smells. Does not contain PVC, PER and TPE.
Features a beautiful mandala design, with alignment lines to guide you during practice.
+ includes cotton carry strap.
Size & Fabric:
- Length = 183cm
- Width = 60cm
- Thickness = 5mm
- Weight = 2.3kg
- Top layer is made from 100% natural and recycled cork.
- Bottom layer is made from 100% natural tree rubber.
- Includes cotton carry strap.
To look after your Cork Yoga Mat -
- Please never fold or crease. Roll up loosely, cork side turned outwards.
- After heavy sweating, lay out flat to dry.
- When required, simply wipe any dirt with a clean cloth and a little soapy water or a natural yoga mat spray. Remove any excess soap with a damp cloth and lay it flat to dry.
- You can leave outside to air out but not under direct sunlight for a long period of time.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not leave in the sun or high temperature for a long period of time.
Much like a new pair of shoes, there is a break-in period for most yoga mats. So please don't be concerned if you find you're slipping a little during your first few practices on your new yoga mat. Want to speed up the break-in period, please see How do I “break in” my new Yoga Mat? Tip: For extra grip sprinkle water on your mat before practice.
Eco + Ethics:
The cork used in these mats is harvested by stripping the tree bark in a way which does not harm the tree and allows it to continue grow. Cork trees are a sustainable source of material, as they do not require excessive amounts of water or resources the grow.
Discover the story behind I AM THAT YOGA MATS...