Hamsa Cork Yoga Mat
Chuchka's eco-friendly Hamsa Cork Yoga Mat is made from extremely soft, yet non-slip recycled cork and backed onto natural tree rubber.
Cork naturally contains anti-microbial properties that resist mould, bacteria and bad smells.
Does not contain PVC, PER and TPE.
Size & Fabric:
- Length = 173cm
- Width = 61cm
- Thickness = 3.5mm
- Weight = 2.5kg
- Top layer is made from 100% natural and recycled cork.
- Bottom layer is made from 100% natural tree rubber.
To look after your Cork Yoga Mats -
- Please never fold or crease. Roll up loosely, cork side turned outwards.
- After heavy sweating, lay out flat to dry.
- When required, simply wipe any dirt with a clean cloth and a little soapy water. Remove any excess soap with a damp cloth and lay it flat to dry.
- You can leave outside to air out but not under direct sunlight.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not leave in the sun or high temperature for a long period of time.
Much like a new pair of shoes, there is a break-in period for most yoga mats. So please don't be concerned if you find you're slipping a little during your first few practices on your new yoga mat. Want to speed up the break-in period, please see How do I “break in” my new Yoga Mat? Tip: For extra grip sprinkle water on your mat before practice.