Copper Water Bottle (845ml) | YogiBeings
Drinking from Pure Copper can provide a range of health benefits, including:
*assisting our bodies to absorb iron
*regulating healthy functioning of the thyroid gland
*stimulating cell regeneration for healthy joints, skin and hair.
We recommend storing water in the Pure Copper bottle for at least 8-10hours to supercharge the water with Copper ions. Storing water in Pure Copper adds the minutest trace of copper well below the recommended daily allowance (RDA).
According to Ayurvedic Medicine, copper helps to balance all three doshas (Vata, Pitta, Kapha).
Size & Material:
- 99.9% Pure food-grade Copper
- Screw cap with silicone seal
- Drinking from Pure Copper does not alter the taste of water.
Although studies haven't proven that drinking from copper can cause any health concern, if you are pregnant please consult your doctor if you are concerned about the affects of drinking from Pure Copper during pregnancy. To be cautious, make sure not to let water sit overnight in Copper bottle before drinking, as this will supercharge the water.
- Rinse thoroughly before use with warm water. Careful not to wash with very hot water, as copper is an amazing conductor of heat!
- To restore shine and care for your copper bottle, please wash with a homemade vinegar-salt solution, or rub the bottle with a half lemon sprinkled in salt. Wipe clean and leave to air dry naturally.
- Intended for pure water only, copper does not take kindly to acidic or flavoured drinks. Not suitable for acidic or flavoured drinks, as it will tarnish copper.
- Not suitable for dishwashers or dishwashing soaps that contain bleaching agents or alcohol. The harsh chemicals are harmful to you and your copper bottle; and will potentially tarnish and shorten the life span of your bottle.
- In time, copper will develop a natural patina residue and darken to a new hue; a true indicator that your bottle is actually made of pure copper.
- As these bottles have been lovingly handcrafted by skilled artisans, slight variations may occur.