Limited Edition 'DIVIT' | Yoga Mat Bag
$195.00 AUD $250.00 AUD
This Limited Edition Yoga Mat Bag, designed by Australian-based NAGNATA, has been handcrafted in India from up-cycled antique, tribal and ceremonial textiles.
NAGNATA's bespoke collection of artisanal Yoga Mat Bags feature intricate hand embroidery work sourced from the traditional dresses of Indian tribal communities. Textiles used are an amalgamation of embroidery styles from India, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The 'DIVIT' Yoga Mat Carry Bag features an embellished strap repurposed from ceremonial pieces adorned with hand beading and age-old coins.
The contrast backside panel of the bag is made from up-cycled Indian kantha fabric with hand stitching, block print and vegetable dip-dye details.
There are many stories woven into each Limited Edition Yoga Mat Carry Bag, so no two bags are the same!
Size & Fabric:
- Handmade in India
- Features an internal zipper pocket for wallet, mobile phone & keys.
- Lined with heavy cotton twill for durability.
- Bag Length = 72cm
- Bag Width = 30cm in diameter.
- Strap Length = 90cm
- Generous size bag designed to fit large and heavy yoga mats.
- Due to the nature of upcycling antique textiles, the Yoga Mat Bags may have slight imperfections. Aged fabrics and trims have been restored by hand. Please spot clean only.