Cork Yoga Mat
Eco-friendly Cork Yoga Mat is made from extremely soft, yet non-slip recycled cork and backed onto natural tree rubber.
Cork naturally contains anti-microbial properties that resist mould, mildew and bad smells.
Does not contain PVC, PER and TPE. Not suitable for hot yoga or to be left under direct sunlight for long periods, it can cause the natural cork fibre to wear or disintegrate overtime.
Size & Fabric:
- Length = 183cm
- Width = 61cm
- Thickness = 3mm
- Weight = 2.5kg
- Top layer is made from 100% natural and recycled cork.
- Bottom layer is made from 100% natural tree rubber.
To look after your Cork Yoga Mat -
- Please never fold or crease. Roll up loosely, cork side turned outwards.
- After heavy sweating, lay out flat to dry.
- When required, simply wipe any dirt with a clean cloth and a little soapy water or a natural yoga mat spray. Remove any excess soap with a damp cloth and lay it flat to dry.
- You can leave outside to air out but not under direct sunlight.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not leave in the sun or high temperature for a long period of time.
Much like a new pair of shoes, there is a break-in period for most yoga mats. So please don't be concerned if you find you're slipping a little during your first few practices on your new yoga mat. Want to speed up the break-in period, please see How do I “break in” my new Yoga Mat? Tip: For extra grip sprinkle water on your mat before practice.
Eco + Ethics: